Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Dayton Timberline M/t Tires

Collana in Rame e Rubino


But there is much satisfaction in creating something from nothing with his hands, and work to shape each piece?!
me, I am slowly realizing, with copper, creating, shaping and hammering the wire, or working with the foil. I never thought you could be able to create me own metal parts, yet a little bit slowly taking shape. , were born two plates in a textured copper chisel and some other things you'll see the next post!
The chisels were courtesy of my father, who has carefully preserved them for years and years (battered, forgotten in a drawer ^ _ ^ but these are special!). I had no idea where to begin, and even now I do not have to tell the truth, but I also wanted to try using a little intuition! I must study more ...


The result is what you see above ... not happy, I customized some of the plates, oldest first and then only the facade spatinando worked to create this effect consumed. Pearls and faceted handles are in hard stone ruby \u200b\u200bcolor.



This necklace found in the My Store on Dennishop or the Featured Artesanum .


Dead Can Dance - The Snake And The Moon -

0 comments:

Post a Comment