Sunday, December 12, 2010

Small Size Wireless Web Camera

Pacchetti Natalizi e Mini Tutorial


But you can have the first of 25 Christmas parcels or it must not spoil the surprise mystery to the recipients?! What you certainly should not be revealed is the content, but that's not there I do see mica! ^ _ ^ Meanwhile, however, packets will show you them. I've made a little early,
having sent someone, and I thought I would propose it as a cue to wrap your gifts. I used some bright colors this year because of using the usual Christmas colors I did not, and I focused more on the decoration. A simple decoration simple and super fast. For the boxes I used this tutorial , changing the shape of a square sheet measures 14x14 with the base, adding, however, a few millimeters per side for more lid (this step is vital because otherwise your box does not will be shut down!)
Once prepared the box to planned tech decoration on the lid is a snap!
^ _ ^ You just choose a nice card, maybe with some nice design, and cut to size of the cover.


On the back of the package, I drew a star, a Christmas tree and a ball, but you can draw anything (in design are not very good eh!). I cut out the shapes with a knife and I stuck with glue on the lids, also using the shapes in the negative.


This is the result, because of the unconventional colors, but in my opinion really nice ^ _ ^ I like things simple but effective ... and I love the wrapping paper!


here in a group photo!


GreenHouse Effect - Paris -

0 comments:

Post a Comment