Friday, December 3, 2010

Ic Butal-apap-325- Caff Tab

Orecchini Ottone Anticato


are in the process of experimentation. What I do not get enough, I can not wait to learn.
based aging and oxidation, foil and new tools in their hands, do not know where incominicare, I need to make some order and go with order. Mental order, the ideas are so many that at least half way for me to lose, and perhaps it would be almost time to pin iniziarsele. I mean I do not forget anything for your time. Even a little physical, however, would not hurt. Material wherever I and my three roommates ^ _ ^ (mom-dad-cat) would benefit from a little to take advantage of space in the room. Especially the Pelosetta (there I would submit), I'm sure would be happy to stretch out a bit on the bed, I see who wanders around and stretch their necks upward, perhaps attracted by strings of pearls and the heat felt on the bed resting.
I said, the experimental phase. I antiqued brass, it turns out a very dark green patina. I'm s-patinated brass antique ...???( concerns ?!^_^)... I Semi spatinato the brass with the steel wool * producing a very interesting contrast of colors. Below you can tell!




* The steel wool is used for polishing furniture, to spread the wax in the restoration or to smooth and polish the metal, but there are also those who used to polish the marble floors. Its use varies depending on the grade of fineness. The most often used for coarse work, as they go down and the grain becomes finer can be used for finishing work. On the surface material is a harmless and easy to use, but it is important to know that the steel wool, even when wet, is highly flammable. Furthermore, when used produces a powder metal and I suppose it is dangerous if inhaled for salutes. In my research on the web about this product, however, I did not find much guidance on the precautions to be taken when using it. Personally I follow the advice of the bridegroom, and when the use wearing a mask and try to work placing the metal polish on a magnet so that the metal powder is attracted to it. Surely there is more information to know, but these are the only things I could find. If you have some more information, including how to use it, or want to correct my inaccuracies, go ahead. ^ _ ^ I'd like to know more about the "working tools"!


Siouxsie & The Banshees - Israel -

0 comments:

Post a Comment